3 Ballerina Dieters Tea Extra Strength - 5 Pack (90 Tea Bags)

FREE Shipping

3 Ballerina Dieters Tea Extra Strength - 5 Pack (90 Tea Bags)

3 Ballerina Dieters Tea Extra Strength - 5 Pack (90 Tea Bags)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods


Before trying for yourself, speak with a medical professional for advice on if OTC pills are right for you. The original green American packaging of 3 Ballerina Tea Bags also has a round gold seal on the top left corner. So, drink your ballerina tea plain, add honey to sweeten the bitter taste, lemon for a sour twist, a combination of lemon and honey to achieve a harmony of flavors, or add cinnamon to get the rich aroma. Senna is a strong laxative, so herbalists usually mix it with other herbs to offset some of its effects. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights.

And, rhubarb is not recommended for people with gout, rheumatism, epilepsy, or a history of kidney or gall bladder stones. If you are left feeling weak or shaky after Ballerina Tea, you may need to replenish your electrolytes. The ingredients in 3 ballerina tea can interfere with the absorption of essential nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals. It is difficult to determine how much senna you consume when drinking the tea because most packaged products do not provide dose information. The key ingredient in the tea, senna, is a natural laxative that helps to stimulate the bowels and promote regular bowel movements.Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry: "Recent advances on senna as a laxative: A comprehensive review. Get the facts on obesity and being overweight, including the health risks, causes, reviews of weight-loss diet plans, BMI chart, symptoms, causes, surgical and nonsurgical treatments, and medications. The most effective tips for weight loss include eating well, exercising regularly, and altering your lifestyle to achieve your goals. Senna can stimulate peristaltic movements of the intestine, helping to move food and fluids more quickly through the digestive tract and out of the body.

Public Health Nutrition: "Perceived health and medicinal properties of six species of wild edible plants in north-east Lebanon. Because the ingredients in Ballerina tea increase bowel movements and urination, you're likely to experience some abdominal discomfort (and inconvenience) when you use the product. Containerised roses are available throughout the year (although there are more available during the summer months) and are roses that we have planted into containers during the winter months when the plants are dormant. Because senna and Chinese mallow are fairly bitter to the taste, many manufacturers add natural sweeteners to Ballerina Tea to make it more palatable, such as lemon, honey, or cinnamon.

Though you may experience weight loss when drinking Ballerina tea, this is likely attributed to water loss — not fat loss.

You also can try drinking water with meals instead of carbonated beverages, which can be another bloating contributor. Golden Milk: Ginger, cinnamon, turmeric, and black pepper are among the spices present in this warm drink. Excessive use of Ballerina Tea may lead to gastrointestinal issues such as diarrhea, cramping, and abdominal pain.Look out for warning signs such as a headache, fatigue, and brain fog—indicators of dehydration, and aim to get 80% of your daily fluid intake from plain water, naturally flavored water, and non-caffeinated tea, with the remaining 20% attributed to food. It's impossible to say if the ingredients may have any medicinal or clinical effects, or if they come with any particular risks. These include an increased risk of developing colorectal cancer, diarrhea, fatigue, liver failure, abdominal pain, cutaneous rash, electrolyte imbalances, and indigestion. When consumed, the tea helps to promote bowel movements, which can help to relieve constipation and promote regularity.

This tea can help you get your blood pressure back to normal and even improve your health in general. The liver problems quickly went away after patients stopped taking senna, though, and experts consider liver damage a rare side effect.It is recommended to drink Ballerina Tea in the evening or before bedtime, as the laxative effects can take a few hours to occur. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Tell a doctor if you are using any kind of treatment to reduce water weight as some herbal supplements, water pills, and even certain foods can interact with medications and diuretics that may be prescribed.

  • Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns


Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop